Murfreesboro Water Heater Installation
Estimates on New Water Heater Installations & Replacements
New water heaters do more than just provide your home with quick, comfortable water temperatures — they can help you save money through energy conservation. We can provide you with helpful suggestions about your home’s needs and the right water heater for the job. Call Southern Service today and have one of our plumbers visit your home to provide you with helpful advice.
You should call Southern Service if your water heater:
- Only provides a few minutes of hot water at a time
- Takes too long to refill hot water
- Is over 10 years old
- Makes a lot of noise
- Sends out rusty water
- Has water pooling around it
While there are ways to maintain your water heater and keep it in good working condition, an old water heater may simply need to be replaced instead of repaired. At Southern Service, you can count on our team to give you the right recommendations for your needs.
How Many Years Does a Water Heater Last?
There are many factors that determine the lifespan of a water heater. On average, a conventional tank-style water heater will last around 8 to 12 years, but this will vary depending on the quality of the installation, whether the unit was properly maintained, and the hardness of water in your area. If you're in doubt about whether your water heater needs replacing or if it can be repaired, give us a call!
Choosing the Right Replacement Water Heater
Time to install a new water heater? With so many available options, it can be hard to know which one will be right for your needs. Luckily, our Murfreesboro water heater pros can guide you through the selection process. We professionally install a wide range of top quality water heaters and are available to answer all of your questions.
Consider the following when choosing a new water heater:
- Capacity. Does your household run out of hot water quickly? Your water heater may be too small for your needs.
- Size. If you're upgrading to a larger-capacity tank, make sure the dimensions of the new one fit your space.
- Recovery rate. How many gallons will your water heater heat in an hour?
- Energy efficiency. The better the efficiency rating, the lower your annual operating cost.
- Budget. How much are you willing to spend in relation to the types of features you want?
- Tank or tankless? Are you willing to pay more up front for a longer-lasting unit, or are you looking for the most economical solution?
Our goal is to help make your water heater installation project simple. Call Southern Services now for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Call today to request your estimate: (615) 412-5151.