Drain Cleaning in Murfreesboro, TN
Same-Day Services Available to Solve Your Problems Today
A clogged drain can make for a troubling day. If you are facing issues that stem from a clogged sewer, your whole house can experience problems. You need fast help from expert plumbers who can diagnose the problem and get you back to properly functioning plumbing. Call Southern Service today for same-day drain cleaning in Murfreesboro. With over 30 years of shared experience, we’ve seen just about everything and can help get your plumbing in order right away!
Call now or contact Southern Service online to schedule your service appointment.
Your Local Drain Cleaning Experts
Taking care of a clog requires more than just the right equipment. Your plumber needs experience to accurately diagnose the problem and provide you with the right solution. Our skilled Murfreesboro plumbers know what to do in tough situations, and we are ready to handle any clogs you have.
You should call Southern Service if you notice:
- Slow drains
- Multiple drains backing up
- Bad smells coming from your drains
- Flooding in the basement
- Gurgling sounds when draining
While clogs in a drain can come from hair, paper, or other debris, sewer line issues can develop from things like grease and even tree roots. These problems require heavy equipment to cut through the clogs and get water flowing again. Call Southern Service to schedule your service appointment.
Are Liquid Drain Cleaners Safe for Pipes?
When you have a clogged drain, it may be tempting to reach for a bottle of chemical drain cleaner instead of calling a plumber. While this may seem cheaper and more convenient, the reality is that these products can actually cause more harm than good.
Here's why you should skip chemical drain cleaners:
- Liquid drain cleaners don't attack the problem at the source. They are more of a band-aid solution that can temporarily clear your drain, but the problem is likely to return.
- Liquid drain cleaners are corrosive. These products contain very harsh chemicals that may actually harm certain kinds of pipes, such as plastic pipes or older pipes that have already started to corrode.
- Liquid drain cleaners are harmful to the environment. If these chemicals are harsh enough to burn skin (and even damage pipes), do you really want those same chemicals entering the water supply? Additionally, if you have a septic system, steer clear of these products, as they can kill the good enzymes and bacteria in your tank that help to break waste down and may also damage the tank itself.
It's a much better idea to entrust a licensed plumber to clear your drain using special tools that safely and effectively clear gunk and debris from your pipes. This will provide a longer-lasting solution that won't endanger your plumbing.
Rated A+ by the BBB
When you call Southern Service, you get a team of local professionals committed to ensuring you have the resources and knowledge you need to solve your problems. Our team serves Nashville, Smyrna, Murfreesboro, and the surrounding areas. Get help from our experienced plumbers today to learn more about how we can help.
Call (615) 412-5151 now and schedule your service appointment for Murfreesboro drain cleaning.